Chicken and Rice Noodle Salad with Pad Thai Dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced red onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely diced red pepper
- 3 cups (750 mL) coarsely chopped cooked broccoli
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coarsely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 (1 lb/454 g package) rice noodles (prepared as directed on package)
- In a large bowl whisk together VH® Pad Thai Sauce, oil and lime juice until combined.
- Toss remaining ingredients with dressing and cooked noodles.
Make sure to prepare the rice noodles in water that has been salted, and cook them until tender.
Once salad is tossed add more VH® Pad Thai Sauce if needed.
This hearty salad will satisfy the whole family while offering them lots of healthy vegetables.