Cheesy Tortilla Rolls
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (7 inch/18 cm)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Plum Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On work surface, sprinkle cheese evenly down along centre of each tortilla. Roll up tightly and trim ½ inch (1 cm) from ends of each tortilla roll. Place seam-side down on prepared pan; brush tortillas with butter.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until filling is hot and tortillas are golden and crispy.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Arrange on serving platter with VH® Plum Sauce for dipping.
- Add cooked, crumbled bacon, cooked shredded chicken, pulled pork or finely chopped ham to tortilla rolls.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley.