Butter Chicken Tacos
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 8 oz (250 g) skinless boneless chicken breast, sliced 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick
- 1 pouch (160 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inch/18 cm), warmed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray skillet with PAM® Original Cooking Spray; heat over high heat. Sear chicken for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Stir in VH® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and coated with sauce.
- Spoon chicken and sauce into warmed tortillas. Top with avocado, red onion and cilantro.