- 1/4 cup (60 mL) or more of VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 lb. (227 g) - 1 lb. (454 g) each ground pork & ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Italian breadcrumbs
- PAM® for Grilling Cooking Spray
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, mix the ground pork & beef with the VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce, the finely chopped onion and the breadcrumbs.
- Shape into patties.
- Oil the grill lightly with PAM® cooking spray and cook on the BBQ, pre-heated to medium, for 10-15 minutes turning over the patties once.
- Place the patties on warm buns. Prepare the hamburgers with your favourite toppings.
Adding VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce to this burger gives a taste treat your whole family will enjoy!