- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) top sirloin, trimmed of fat and sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1 bottle (355 mL) VH® Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, finely sliced
- In a large sauté pan heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil over medium-high heat, add onions and peppers and stir-fry for 7 minutes or until tender, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil (more if needed) to pan, add beef strips and stir-fry until browned well, about 12 minutes. Add VH® Soya Sauce, cook for one minute longer.
- Add peppers, onions and bottle of VH® Korean BBQ Sauce to the pan, heat through.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
To keep the house cool in the summer months try cooking the Bulgi in a pan on the barbecue.