Beef, Red Chili and Green Onion Kabobs
- 1 lb (500 g) beef sirloin steak, cut into 3/4-inch (2 cm) cubes
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce, divided
- 8 green onions, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 10 red chili peppers
- 4 cups (1 L) cooked Minute Rice® Basmati rice, hot
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sliced green onions
- Season beef cubes with salt and pepper; transfer to resealable bag. Add 1 cup (250 mL) of VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Reserve remaining cooking sauce.
- Thread beef alternately with green onions and chili peppers onto metal skewers; discard marinade.
- Spray grill with cooking spray; preheat grill to medium-high. Grill skewers, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until beef is cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve with Minute Rice® Basmati rice and reserved VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce. Garnish with green onions.
Tip: Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired.