Baked Tilapia with Roasted Asparagus & Tomatoes
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 lb (500 g) asparagus, trimmed of tough ends and cut in half
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable or olive oil
- 1 -1/2 lb (750 g) tilapia fish (or 4 medium fillets)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Strong Garlic Rib Cooking Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with foil; spray with PAM® Cooking Spray. Place tomatoes and asparagus on prepared baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil; set aside.
- Spray glass baking dish with PAM® Cooking Spray. Lay fish in dish; pour VH® Strong Garlic Rib Cooking Sauce over fish.
- Place fish and asparagus in oven; cook for 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve by placing asparagus, tomatoes and fish on a plate, and pour liquid from baking dish over top.
Serve with cooked white rice and top with chopped garlic bits.