Baked Chicken Teriyaki
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 3 cups (750 mL) bean sprouts
- 1-1/2 cups (325 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced red pepper
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss chicken breasts with oil and half the VH® Teriyaki Marinade.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken breasts to coat with oil and half the VH® Teriyaki Sauce. Set aside and let marinate until oven is preheated to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange chicken in a small roasting pan. Bake, basting with remaining marinade twice, for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer chicken to plate. Set roasting pan over medium heat; heat oil. Add bean sprouts and green onions. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Toss together bean sprouts, cucumber, carrot and red pepper. Divide among plates. Top with chicken slices. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Serve skewered over Chinese noodles, if desired.
Combine with mayonnaise and serve as a dipping sauce with fries.
Brush on grilled halibut, salmon or shrimps.
Stir-fry with udon noodles.