- 6 slices bacon
- 18 peeled deveined large shrimp (16-20 count)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) VH® Plum Sauce
- Cut each slice bacon into 3 pieces. Wrap each shrimp with piece of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook shrimp, in 2 batches, for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until bacon is crispy and shrimp is cooked.
- Transfer to paper towel¬–lined plate. Arrange on serving platter with VH® Plum Sauce.
- Sprinkle shrimp with finely chopped fresh thyme or rosemary, or season with freshly cracked pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.