Apricot and Soya Glazed Tenderloin
- 1 bottle VH® Strong Garlic Rib Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) apricot jam
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins, each cut in half to make 4 pieces
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- In a large freezer bag place 3/4 cup (180 mL) of VH® Strong Garlic Rib Sauce and pork tenderloin, marinate for 1 hour, save remaining rib sauce for glaze.
- In a small pot, over medium-high heat, stir together the remaining VH® Strong Garlic Rib Sauce from bottle, jam and VH® Soya Sauce. Stir until jam has melted, take off heat, divide into 2 equal portions and set aside.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray, heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill pork to desired doneness while brushing generously with half of the prepared glaze.
- Once pork is cooked slice meat into medallions and serve with the second half of the glaze.