Grilled Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Garlic Rib Sauce (mild, medium or strong)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3.5 lbs (1 kg) chicken wings
- salt & ground pepper
- zest of 2 oranges, grated fine
- PAM® Grilling Cooking Spray
- Mix the two VH® Sauces, orange zest, coriander, salt and pepper and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Cooking Spray.
- Cook chicken, turning occasionally, on medium to medium-low heat on the BBQ for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is on the grill, boil remaining marinade for 5 minutes and use as baste for the chicken during last 5 minutes of grilling.