Prep Time 5 MIN
Cook Time 15 MIN
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped fresh tomatoes
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli; cover and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in VH® Butter Chicken Sauce and tomatoes; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or boiled potatoes. Add a sprig of parsley as a garnish.
The recipe from the label.